Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SPLURGE - Burberry Prorsum Military Coat - $3612


Summer has just begun and stores are already offering pre-orders on fall coats. While I, along with most of the fashion industry, think this is a ridiculous standard, when it comes to coats with this price tag, you're going to need a full three months to save up.

That said, I can't say there is much I enjoy looking at more than Christopher Bailey's outerwear. His F/W 2010 collection for Burberry Prorsum offers even more spectacular outerwear options than the last. Just when you think you can't possible look at another gold-buttoned, military inspired, knee length coat ever again, he finds a way to re-interpret it by adding a cool zipper and finding just the right color, length, and fit to make it all relevant again. I usually splurge for the perfect coat, so expect a special post come my birthday in August for all that is winter worthy in the outerwear department, but for now, I'll say my goal is to reach $3,000 by the end of the summer. Splurge.

Check out this coat as well as the other available Burberry Prorsum Pre-Orders here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.