Sunday, June 6, 2010

SAVE - Kitsuné "La Roux" Tshirt + LA ROUX x MAJOR LAZOR Mixtape




Tomorrow night after my math final exam I will journey down to the ever-so-sketchy Terminal 5 (Here) on 56th street with a few friends for the La Roux concert. La Roux has been one of my favorite artists for a while now, and seeing this shirt just reminded me that there was a light at the end of the long and dark tunnel that is finals. I wish I had it for tomorrow, but either way, at $55, I will definitely be placing an order for one. Save

On a side note, if you've never heard La Roux, definitely take a listen, and for all of you La Roux lovers, here is her new mixtape collaboration with Major Lazor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.