Saturday, July 17, 2010

SPLURGE - Spring 2011 Pre-Orders


I know, I know, I have been doing a lot of splurges lately, but can you really blame me for this one? I go for a quick view of luisaviaroma and discover that they have pre-orders for the Spring 2011 collections online already! And by look! I always think it's exciting to see what actually makes it into stores after the runway shows, and judging by the selection on luisaviaroma, it's a fair amount, but under half of the runway offerings (at least so far) for the majority of the collections. Anyway, I went through it all and pulled my favorites from the Dior Homme, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, KrisVanAssche, Dsquared², and Neil Barrett shows. The prices are out of control, but there is no doubt that these are some beautiful garments (and shoes). Splurge - come Spring.

(Burberry Prorsum Coat - $2,495.00)

(Burberry Prorsum Belted Leather Jacket - $3,899.00)

(Burberry Prorsum Side-Zip Sweater - $1,095.00)

(Burberry Prorsum Trench - $2395.00)

(Dior Homme Jacket - $2,258.20)

(Dolce & Gabbana Ripped Faded Jeans - $544.90)

(Dolce & Gabbana Faded Jeans - $461.00)

(Dolce & Gabbana Lace-up Shoes - $527.10)

(Dolce & Gabbana Shorts - $522.20)

(Dsquared² Double-Breasted Jacket - $1,836.00)

(KrisVanAssche Belted Jacket - $1396.00)

(Neil Barrett Khaki Jacket - 1,032.90)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.