Friday, July 23, 2010

SAVE - Sperry Bahama Shoe - $55



Looking for the perfect fall shoe that goes with everything? Aren't we all. Well I think I found it. It's the new Sperry Grey Wool Bahama shoe. I know, you're thinking, "Aren't Sperry's typically boat shoes? What good are they going to do me in the winter?" Well let me tell you two things my friends: 1) I wore my blue lace up Sperry's into the ground all last year and they look great with almost everything, and 2) This Bahama model is winter appropriate. If you don't believe me, order a pair and see for yourself. I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.