Thursday, July 15, 2010

SPLURGE - 3.1 Phillip Lim Leather Jacket - $1,100


Looking for that perfect leather jacket? I have been for a couple of years now. I'm looking for that jacket that isn't too flashy, yet isn't run-of-the-mill, especially if I'm going to be required to hand over a hefty sum of cash. Basically it needs to be a long lasting, good quality, and good looking piece. I've found candidates a few times, but for some reason it never works out (too expensive, they don't have my size, etc.).

Well, this time I did it guys. I found it! Yes it's expensive, but this is it. The perfecto leather jacket is handmade of lambskin and modernized by one of my favorite designers: Phillip Lim. It's super warm, yet not too heavy. Slim fitting, but I can still lift my arms over my head and layer a sweater underneath. Anyway, I could gush about it for years, but here it is. Good thing my birthday is in a few weeks and the paychecks are still rolling in because the purchase of this one is definitely going to be a team effort; team Dad and I.

Normally, this is the part where I would say "splurge," but at the rate this jacket is selling out, there is no way I'm recommending anyone purchase it before me!


Oh fine here's a better view from Bergdorfs' website. Leave me a size small!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.