Thursday, July 8, 2010

SAVE - Levi's Jean Jackets - $68 to $89.50


I've been on the hunt for a good jean jacket for a while. While I know they are trendy right now, and will probably look ridiculous come this fall, I can't help but want one, even if it goes out of style in a matter of months. This presents a tricky situation: how to find a properly fitting, classic jean jacket that doesn't cost a fortune. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner: Levi's. The brand that epitomizes everything denim has a great selection of jean jackets in various washes at affordable prices (all under $100). I managed to get a quick snapshot of their window display, which includes two of their other jacket offerings, both of which are quite sharp and durable might I add. I was a size small as a 38 chest if you are considering buying online, but I suggest popping over to their store on 60th and Lexington to check out all of their offerings. Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.