Sunday, September 19, 2010

SPLURGE - James Perse Parachute Pants - $225

This Christmas break I will be heading to Egypt with a few family and friends for a boat trip down the Nile. This means that I have been searching for the perfect pair of drawstring pants to come along with me. My criteria: lightweight, good looking, versatile, slim fit, and cheap. These James Perse Parachute Pants meet all but one of those standards (can you guess which one?).

The color is a beautiful faded green with contrasting black ties at the waist, the parachute material is incredibly lightweight and comfortable (great for those long days in the hot desert sun), and the cargo pockets will be handy for cameras, wallets, and sunglasses (among many other things I'm sure). Also, the fit stellar with a comfortable waste and a slim fit throughout the leg. I'm convinced I'll wear them all summer long, but if not, at least they'll have a great run over my 10 days in Egypt. Splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.