Thursday, September 2, 2010

SAVE - Obey Iggy Field Jacket - $158

Military inspired jackets for fall is one trend that I am 100% excited to embrace. One of my style icons, Tomas Maier, has been sporting his Bottega Veneta style for a few seasons now, so the minute I saw a Save Khaki version for $210 at Barneys I snapped it up. The only regret I have is acting too soon, as mine is not nearly substantial or cheap as this Obey Jacket.

I've had a lot of success with Obey in the past. Their wears are simple and stylish and have a quality in design that in no way correlates to their shockingly low prices. This jacket, available through the link above at Urban Outfitters, is a particularly exciting find. Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.