Sunday, September 19, 2010

SPLURGE - Billy Reid Waxed Cotton Coat - $395

If you haven't yet found your winter coat, look no further. I stumbled upon this Billy number at Bloomingdales and haven't stopped thinking about it since I saw the price tag. $395 for a shearling lined, waxed cotton pea coat? Where do I sign? I've deemed it a splurge because it's still not exactly an impulse buy, but compared to four digit prices of the coats in the outerwear section ($999 and up for a Moncler), I would call this a serious save.

The waxed cotton ensures that you will be completely dry come rainy or snowy days, and the shearling provides warmth and comfort. I would recommend buying a size up to allow for the layering of sweaters and the like. Splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.