Friday, August 20, 2010

Va-ca Essentials and a Summer SAVE


My posting has been a little irregular lately due to my extended stay in the Bahamas. No, I'm not in Atlantis, I'm in my favorite place in the world: Harbour Island. Here is a quick look at my Va-ca (vacation) essentials. Pictured is my Creep striped shirt with a false pocket, my 70's style Lightning Bolt Swim Trunks, my Soludos espadrilles (more on that later), and, of course, my Herschel Supple Co. backpack filled with books and mags.

Now feast your eyes on a closer look of my Soludos.


These shoes are super comfortable and look great with shorts and a tee. Find these and more Soludos on there website for $24 each. Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.