Thursday, August 5, 2010

SAVE - Comme des Garcons Zip Wallet - $68


I'm not sure if they carry this model at Opening Ceremony any longer, as I purchased it over a year ago as a present. I just discovered it, and since the recipient still had it in the wrapping, I decided to claim it for my own! Despite the fact that this is essentially a zip-up card holder (less of a wallet), it stays slim in my pocket, even when I stuff it with bills and cards. And no more loosing that loose change on the floor when I pull it out of my back pocket! Save.



UPDATE: I tracked down the same model, for sale online and in-store at Dover Street Market. The new model comes with a glossy black outside and a neon pink or turquoise inside. Probably too feminine for me, but a great looking wallet none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.