Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SAVE - Kai Aakmann Nylon Jacket - $156

So you can't fork over $1,400 for a sick leather jacket. I totally understand. So that's why I scoured the web and found the next best thing at less than 1/8 of the price! Enter the Kai Aakmann Nylon Jacket, available at Revolve Clothing. Kai Aakmann is a cool, urban brand that specializes in androgynous clothing with an eye towards the classics, but with a distinctively modern edge. Last fall, when I was still in the unsure stages of my leather jacket quest, I purchased a Kai Aakmann nylon jacket at Oak for around the same price.

This fall, their nylon jacket is a bit more fashion forward with a fold over collar. The banded cuffs are perfect for rolling up the sleeves and I assure you the fir will be slim and complementing. But hey, if you don't believe me, order one for yourself and see. At $156, you really can't go wrong. Consider if your guiltless, standout purchase for the season. Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.