Monday, November 8, 2010

SPLURGE - Edun Trooper Jacket - $498

And here we have the Edun Military Parka I was referring to in my earlier collage post. This piece is my new favorite jacket (jackets are my obsession, if you haven't already noticed from my posts) for three reasons: 1) It's incredibly chic and goes with everything; 2) It's super warm; 3) It's on trend, yet timeless. And an added bonus, I bought it on sale last week at Bloomingdales for 40% off! Doesn't get any better than that.

Below I've taken some detail pictures and highlighted some of my favorite features. Splurge.

(Tons of pockets for whatever you may be lugging around.)

(A removable hood.)

(Adjustable hem, waist, and hood, and both zip and snap closure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.