Friday, November 26, 2010

SAVE - Converse JP Zipper HI - $100


Myself, I don't own a pair of Converse. I know, it's ridiculous. The white high tops are really the most basic, basic of any man's wardrobe. Well that is all about to change. I have my eye on these white zipper hi-top Jack Purcells at Aloha Rag, and at only $100, I don't imagine it will be long before there are safely at home in my closet.

With a textured suede and canvas outside, tan leather lining, and a quirky zipper running down the center, these aren't your regular old Converse. I'm not one to follow the pack, which is probably why I have subconsciously resisted Converse in the past, so these are perfect for me. Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natty NYC

A collection of items, videos, songs, happenings, people, places, things, and the like that embody the natty lifestyle in New York City and abroad.